|Titel||It is now possible to sort by the perfometer column|
|Checkmk Edition||Checkmk Raw Edition (CRE)|
|Kompatibilität||Kompatibel - benötigt kein manuelles Eingreifen|
The service list status views of Check_MK can now be sorted by the column "Perf-O-Meter".
The sorting of the perfometers is sorted by these values:
- First sort by the optional perfometer group or perfometer ID
- Second sort by the sort value of each perfometer
The Perfometer group / perfometer ID
Each perfometer declaration can have an optional element sort_group. This element holds a string that can be used to group different perfometers (that visualize comparable values) together.
In case no sort_group is defined, the internal ID of the perfometer definition is used. This means that all perfometers which are rendered by the same logical function are sorted together in a perfometer group.
The sort value
The sort value of a perfometer is calculated in different ways for each perfometer type based on the current metrics of this service.
- Logarithmic: The single logarithmic value displayed by this perfometer is used
- Linear: The first segment of the displayed values is used
- Stacked: The sort value of the first stacked perfometer is used
- Dual: The maximum of both displayed value is used for sorting
The sorting only works for perfometers that are implemented as metric plugin (in plugins/metrics/). The legacy perfometers that are implemented as perfometer plugins can not be sorted.
Dear check developers: All perfometers that visualize equal types of values have to be sorted together in a sort group. For example all checks that monitor fileystems should have equal perfometers that can be compared to each other and should therefor be sortable by their disk usage.