|Komponente||Checks & Agents|
|Titel||mssql_blocked_sessions: This check is now instance aware|
|Checkmk Edition||Checkmk Raw Edition (CRE)|
|Kompatibilität||Incompatible - Manual interaction might be required|
Previously the mssql.vbs agent plugin did not send information about the instance identifier. Thus all blocked session information was processed by one service and the mapping of this information to the right instance was missing.
In order to make the new check plugin work take the following steps:
- Install the newest agent plugin mssql.vbs.
- Remove the old deprecared ruleset MSSQL Blocked Sessions.
- Enable new service description MSSQL Blocked Sessions in global settings, execution of checks
- Perform a rediscovery on the affected hosts.
- Apply the new ruleset MSSQL Blocked Sessions.
- Activate changes.