Die Checkmk-Konferenz #6 steht an! Tickets hier!
State of Microsoft Active Directory Replication between DCs
|Distribution:||official part of Check_MK|
The check analyzes the replication status of Microsoft Active Directory Domain
The check measures
- the number of replication failures
- the times of the last successful/failed replications
The service goes to WARN state when
- the warning threshold is reached
The service goes to CRIT state when
- the maximum failed threshold is reached
- the last failed replication is newer than the last successful replication
The threshold is configureable and the default values are 15 WARN and 20 CRIT.
The windows agent needs to be extended with the ad_replication.bat provided
Site and the Domain Controller of the replication partner.
One service is created for each replication partner.