AWS ELBv2: Application and Network Limits
|Distribution:||official part of Check_MK|
This check monitors the AWS/ELBv2 limits.
To make this check work you have to configure the related
special agent Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Default levels are set to 80, 90 percent and the default max.
value is fetched from the API, ie.
- Application Load balancers, 20
- Application Load Balancer Rules, 100
- Application Load Balancer Listeners, 50
- Application Load Balancer Target Groups, 3000
- Application Load balancer Certificates, 25
- Network Load balancers, 20
- Network Load Balancer Listeners, 50
- Network Load Balancer Target Groups, 3000
- Load balancers Target Groups, 3000
These levels are configurable.
If limits are enabled all load balancers are fetched regardless of
possibly configured restriction to names or tags.
One service is created per monitored AWS region.