Skype for Business: SIP Stack
|Distribution:||official part of Check_MK|
This check monitors statistics of the SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
Stack on skype frontend and edge servers.
- average incoming message processing time
- average time incoming messages were being held
- average delay on the outgoing queue
- queue latency (time waiting)
- sproc latency (time for processing)
- number of incoming responses dropped per second
- number of incoming requests dropped per second
- number of requests that had to be throttled per second
- number of 503 responses per second
- number of sends that timed out per second
- number of incoming messages that timed out
- number of flow-controlled connections
Thresholds can be configured for all these counters.
One service is created.