UCS C-Series Rack Server: Power supply unit (PSU)
|Distribution:||official part of Check_MK|
This check provides information about the power supply unit (PSU) of an UCS C-Series Rack Server.
This main check provides info about the PSU overall operability status. The sub check
ucs_c_rack_server_psu.voltage provides info about the PSU voltage status.
This check supports the following C-Series Rack Server models providing XML API 2.0
[Cisco UCS Rack-Mount Servers Cisco IMC XML API 2.0]:
- Cisco UCS C220 M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C240 M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C480 M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C480 ML M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C220 M4 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C240 M4 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C460 M4 Rack Server
This check does not support the C-Series Rack Server model "Cisco UCS C125 M5 Rack Server Node"
which is used as part of a "Cisco UCS C4200 Series Rack Server Chassis".
- OK in case the monitored operability status is one of:
- WARN in case the monitored operability status is one of:
powered-off, removed, identity-unestablishable, bios-post-timeout, disabled, malformed-fru, fabric-unsupported-conn, config, decomissioning, chassis-limit-exceeded, not-supported, discovery
- CRIT in case the monitored operability status is one of:
inoperable, degraded, power-problem, voltage-problem, thermal-problem, performance-problem, accessibility-problem, fabric-conn-problem, equipment-problem, peer-comm-problem
- UNKNOWN in ccase the monitored operability status is one of:
One service for every power supply unit e.g. PSU 1.
All PSUs of the rack server are found automatically.