UCS C-Series Rack Server: Memory utilization
|Distribution:||official part of Check_MK|
This check provides information about the memory utilization of an UCS C-Series Rack Servers racks.
The memory utilization has percent as unit. The metric is based on the aggregation of all RMCs
(Resource Monitoring Counters) which is a measure of memory traffic occuring at each memory channel
and memory controller instance of a servers rack units.
This check supports the following C-Series Rack Server models providing XML API 2.0
[Cisco UCS Rack-Mount Servers Cisco IMC XML API 2.0]:
- Cisco UCS C220 M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C240 M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C480 M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C480 ML M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C220 M4 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C240 M4 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C460 M4 Rack Server
This check does not support the C-Series Rack Server model "Cisco UCS C125 M5 Rack Server Node"
which is used as part of a "Cisco UCS C4200 Series Rack Server Chassis".
- OK in case the monitored memory utilization is within the configured valid range.
- WARN in case the monitored memory utilization is equal or higher than the configured warn level.
- CRIT in case the monitored memory utilization is equel or higher than the configured crit level.
The default value for the warn level is 90.0%. The default value for the crit level is 95.0%.
The warn and crit level are configurable via WATO rule Device Component Memory Utilization.
One item per server rack.
All server racks included in the agent plugin output are found automatically.